This position is responsible for leading all PharMedCo Pharmacy divisions to include financial functions, administrative and HR functions, sales functions, billing functions, consulting functions, purchasing functions, inventory management, policies and procedures, safety, document control, contract administration, and general operational services.
Previous experience in long term care industry is highly preferred. Previous experience in Human Resources, Business Administration or Management is highly preferred.
TN Sales Territory Manager – Medical Supply
Responsible for maintaining and growing sales to current and potential customers in the state of TN.
· Previous experience in Long Term Care, Home Health or Hospice industries
· Bachelors Degree Preferred
· Previous sales experience with proven accomplishments
Regulatory Specialist – The Compliance Store
The Research &
Development Coordinator position is part of our Research & Development department and is primarily responsible for the coordinating and implementation of research projects within the long term care, nursing home industry for www.TheComplianceStore.com. The role includes a significant amount of internet reading, content comprehension, and content analysis. Position is responsible for data collection, analysis of large amount of information and building report presentations.
· Previous experience in the Assisted Living or Long Term Care industries
· Knowledge, Understanding, and Practical Application of Assisted Living or Long Term Care Federal and State Regulations
· Moderate Computer and Typing Skills Required and Application of Microsoft Office Products and Internet Research
· Must Be Detail Oriented
· Well Developed Language Writing and Reading Comprehension Skills
Professional Licenses and/or Certifications Preferred
Must be a licensed pharmacist with the AL State Board of Pharmacy.
Candidates must be registered Pharmacy Technicians with the State Board of Pharmacy. National PTCB Certification is preferred.
Warehouse – Material
Handler – Medical Supply
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday. Responsible for pulling and shipping medical supplies to customers nationwide.
Must have current driver’s license with the State of AL. Must have an acceptable Motor Vehicle Record.
© 2018 Turenne PharMedCo, Inc.
Powered by Aldrich Web Solutions